2022 TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Meets two weekends per month!
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE AND LEARN TO SHARE YOGA, TRANSFORMING YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
EMPOWER YOGA 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
- Guide safe and inspirational yoga classes.
- Communicate effectively and speak with confidence in front of a group
- Skillfully teach yoga poses with verbal instruction and physical demonstration
- Sequence yoga classes that are creative, effective and appropriate for the ability and skill level of your students
- Practice meditation and deep breathing pranayama
- Share the roots and history of yoga philosophy
- Understand the basics of anatomy for yoga teachers
- Gain awareness of the subtle energy body by studying the chakras, nadis and prana
- Practice the fundamentals of the business of yoga, learning how to market yourself and create new opportunities to teach
- Deepen your personal understanding of the practice, develop a home practice and take your yoga off your mat and into the world
FALL PROGRAM 2022
Two weekends per month
Saturday and Sunday 11am-4 pm
Sept 10/11 // Sept 24/25th
Oct 8/9 // Oct 22/23
Nov 5/6 //Nov 19/20
Dec 3/4 // Dec 10/11
In person at the studio or take training at home on zoom
There is approximately 4 hours of additional self paced course work weekly for the 5 months of training.
"I just completed the yoga instructor class at Empower. It was a fantastic experience that set a solid foundation necessary to succeed as a yoga instructor. I feel confident in my ability to walk into any yoga studio and guide a class. 100% worth it." -Tom K
In Empower Yoga teacher training we focus on teaching. We get you started teaching day one and our program builds your ability to communicate clearly, lead safe, empowering practices and be 100% ready to teach a class upon graduation.
Empower teacher training is led by Suzy Weyenberg owner of Empower Yoga studios. Suzy has taught over 10,000 yoga classes and has 12 years of experience training yoga teachers. She opened Empower Yoga to make yoga more affordable and her goal is to help you feel confident and empowered to teach yoga.